Rechargeable Clip Fan
It makes a high-pitched whirring sound when the fan is on, regardless of speed (though higher=louder). I'm not a big fan of the clip -- there is a weird rounding to it and it doesn't grab nicely. There is also no flexibility at the base, which makes it hard to attach to things and still reach me.
There are a lot of cool features though: I love that it is USB powered. It says it can go 3-10 hours, but I love the extra mobility that it provides (I can easily take this and a power bank when I go camping). There is decent to good air movement, depending on the speed. I think the timer function is nice if I'm putting it on to go to sleep. The head also has a lot of movement and stays very nicely wherever it is place.
All in all, I like it! It is pricey though, and I would probably grab a similar fan at a lower price. Here on Amazon.


Comments
Post a Comment