Amcrest NV4108E-HS 4K 8CH POE NVR POE Network Video Recorder
The 8 channel NVR and POE switch combo is really easy to setup and use. Currently I’m only using two cameras (they are amcrest also) that are hardwired in but I simply plugged them in and they receive power and an IP address automatically. I went through the easy UI to configure details for each camera (motion, recording times, etc.). I added in an old 2 tb drive I had laying around (install the same as a computer) and I was ready to go. The included instructional booklet is well written and gives some helpful hints for various scenarios that could pop up. The included mouse is obviously a cheap mouse but was ok, however, I had an old usb mouse sitting around and swapped it out and it makes it a little easier to move around.
On Amazon here.
Comments
Post a Comment